Sindh Govt Has Announced Excise and Taxation Sindh Jobs 2020 Apply Online BPS-01 to BPS-14 and Want to join Excise And Taxation Departments you are at the right place.
Jobs in Excise and Taxation Sindh has announced excise and taxation jobs 2020 and they have also released the application form of excise job. There are hiring on a large scale let’s read furthermore about the excise and taxation department. You can check more government jobs.
Positions are Procurement & Contract Management Specialist, MIS & IT Specialist, Communication Specialist, Finance Officer, Technical Project Executive / Tax Specialist, Drivers, Office Boys, Dispatch Riders . candidates are from all over Sindh to join the Excise and Taxation Department.
Excise and Taxation Sindh Jobs 2020 Latest Opportunities
Some positions require higher qualification and some positions don’t require higher qualifications. Literate, Matriculation, Graduate, and Masters candidates can apply. The age limit is 18 years to 28 years. but There is some age relaxation will be given to the candidate. 5 years to male and 8 years to females.
There is no Ta/Da will be admissible for the test/interview. Government and Semi-Government officers may apply through proper channel. Please check the eligibility criteria, age limit, qualification, last date, and most importantly advertisement from below. The candidate can get more information from their official website.
I advise candidates to read properly the “Application Submission Procedure” form below to get complete information on Excise and Taxation Jobs 2020.
Positions Available in Excise & Taxation Wing:
- Procurement & Contract Management Specialist
- MIS & IT Specialist
- Communication Specialist
- Finance Officer
- Technical Project Executive / Tax Specialist
- Office Boys
- Dispatch Riders
How to Apply
- The candidates can send their application along with attested documents i.e. domicile, CNIC, educational and experience certificates, CV and photographs.
- Bring original documents at the time of interview.
- No TA/ DA would be given to the candidates.
- Only shortlisted candidates will call for test/ interview.
- Govt employees can apply through their proper channel.
- Incomplete application will not be entertained.
The last date is June 25, 2020.