Are you looking for jobs in education sectors specifically in federal government institutions? If yes, then you should probably stop searching for opportunities like this here and there. The good news is Federal Government Educational Institutions (Cantt. / Garrison) Directorate Rawalpindi Cantt. has announced Federal Government Education Jobs in 2018. If you are interested to know more about the jobs then keep scrolling below to know more details.
Federal Government Education Jobs 2020 Detailed Description:
Federal Government Educational Institutions (Cantt. / Garrison) Directorate Rawalpindi Cantt. has announced Federal Government Education Jobs 2020 that is offering jobs to Teaching Staff as well as Non-Teaching Staff. Both male and female candidates are allowed to apply for the job. There are seats on open merit, as well as on domicile, female quota, minority quota as well as the disabled quota.
The following vacant positions are available along with the number of posts available for Teaching as well as for Non-Teaching Staff:
- Computer Instructor (Male) (BS-17)
- Physical Training Instructor (Female) (BS-16)
- Physical Training Instructor (Male) (BS-16)
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) (Male) (BS-16)
- Computer Instructor (Female) (BS-17)
- Secondary School Teacher (SST) (Female) (BS-17)
- Secondary School Teacher (SST) (Male) (BS-17)
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) (Female) (BS-16)
Educational Qualification Required:
Candidate holding any of the following degrees is eligible to apply for the above-mentioned positions:Eligibility Criteria for FGEI SST Secondary School Teachers (Male & Female):
Those candidates who are willing to apply should possess the qualification Masters Degree with B.Ed from a recognized university is required to apply. The age of the applicant should be between 22 to 30 years.
Eligibility Criteria for FGEI TGT Trained Graduate Teachers (Male & Female):
Those candidates who are willing to apply should possess the qualification Bachelors Degree with B.Ed from a recognized university is required to apply. The age of the applicant should be between 20 to 28 years.
Eligibility Criteria for All Other Positions in FGEI Jobs 2020:
For all other positions candidates, male/female from all over Pakistan possessing Masters qualification in the relevant discipline are eligible to apply and detailed criteria for every post can be examined from the following image posted below.
Candidates matching the following criteria are eligible to apply for this job:
- Married female prospects can apply on the basis of their own or husband’s domicile.
- Candidates must mention the district of domicile on application forms.
- Age and qualification of the candidates shall be determined from the closing date of applications.
- Candidates awaiting for results are not eligible to apply.
- The candidates are required to apply online for FPSC Jobs on the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) website, i.e. https://www.fpsc.gov.pk and download the challan form from the same.
- The application processing fees for each position according to BPS is listed below:
- 300 for BPS-16 and BPS-17
- 750 for BPS-18
- 1200 for BPS-19
- 1500 for BPS-20 and BPS-21
The last date to apply is June 22, 2020.