FIA roll No. 2023 can be downloaded online on this page. Tests for the jobs will start in November. According to the announcement of FIA the organization has posted the roll no slip to the website, which anyone can download easily. They also have sent the slip to the address you specified but if you haven’t received it yet, check your copy of the FIA No Slip 2023 online. This test is a transparent way to make a final decision regarding the work in relation to the roll slips that will be sent out shortly on the provided contact information. This roll slip will be the initial step to determine the exact date and time for the exam. The test is conducted by a transparent organization that runs the test according to the regulations. The test is currently being developed in relation to the current exam.
The Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) has made public the final selection lists for the selection of Assistant Constable as well as UDC for FIA recruiting. The lists are available on the FIA website.
In order to print your interview slip You will need to fill in the details of your CNIC along with a verification code. Then, you can print the slip and bring it to the interview.
General instructions for candidates shortlisted are as follows:
- The test of skills required for LDC or Stenotypist is scheduled to be released shortly on the FIA website.
- Following an announcement about the skills test candidates will be able to download the necessary slip on the portal.
- The form for interviewing for the position of Naib Qasid is expected to be published shortly.
- The applicants can check the FIA site frequently to get the most recent information.
The CBT (Computer Based Test) results for FIA Recruitment 2021-2022 are accessible through the FIA website.
Registration slips for executives’ posts like Sub Inspectors Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector Constable, Constable Drivers, and Assistant Sub Inspector will include physical test center and test date details. Registration slips for all other posts will include N/A in Physical test centers as well as the date of the physical test.
FIA Roll No Slip 2023 Online
FIA Roll No Slip 2023 Written Test
Candidates of FIA jobs Assistant in 2023 are looking to receive a roll No Slip for Written Test Dates so they’re in the right place. According to reports it was announced that the Federal Board of Investigation released jobs in 2023 for constables and stenotypists. the authority that is in charge has uploaded the FIA roll number slips for the year 2023 that are used to fill out the Written Test of FIA jobs. We also have provided the link to download this FIA Roll Number Slip 2023 of the Sub Inspector Constable ASI.
How do I download FIA Roll Number Slip 2023 to take the Physical test written
- Physical test post’s name:
- Sub Inspector
FIA Physical Test Roll No Slip
The candidates who have applied are waiting for physical test rolls to be sent out for FIA jobs in 2023. It is the FIA Physical Test Date Schedule will begin on September 1st, 2023. First, you must download your test date sheet in case you intend to take the physical test. Log into your account on the FIA website. Input your email as well as CNIC. Select the job you’d like to apply to and then enter your original CNIC number. Then download your FIA physical test Roll number slip.
FIA Inspector Roll No Slip 2023
FIA Inspector Roll Number Slip for Jobs 2023 download here. Job seekers looking for jobs to sit for FIA 2023 roll No Slip written test. We’re pleased to announce that FIA will mail an application for the Roll no slip 10 days prior to the date of the test. A coupon-free list is issued for applicants who meet all criteria, including limitations on age, academic qualification, and the written test/interview requirements.
FIA Roll Number Slip Naib Qasid 2023
The Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) Pakistan is the border control as well as the criminal investigation, counterintelligence, and security agency that is under the supervision of the Ministry of Home Affairs from Pakistan. But, the FIA is preparing to conduct its Inspector Job Test for 2023 shortly. Keep checking this page to receive the most recent updates regarding this test, the FIA Job Test as well as the Roll No Slip 2023 dates, schedules, samples of articles along with paper-based models.
FIA Physical Test Roll Number Slip 2023
After a long wait, the FIA Physical examination roll slips are released and candidates are able to download the roll number and adhere to the timetable. However simply click the link, and download the roll slip. The most important thing is that when you download the roll no slip, you’ll have to give the CNIC number.
FIA Roll Number Slip 2023 Sub-Inspector
A large number of applicants have applied for the post of sub-inspector with FIA and the department has released the physical test dates applicants will download the test roll with no slip. The test location will be listed on your test roll.
www.fia.gov.pk The Roll Number Slip
FIA has released job announcements with various designations, and applicants who have submitted their applications and are now looking for the roll no slip may download it here. However, FIA has sent the roll no slip to the email address. If you’ve not received a roll slip, click this link and provide the required details and the roll slip you have received will be displayed on your screen.
FIA Roll Number Slip for UDC
Federal Investigation Agency is ready to issue the clerk roll for the upper division without a slip. Additionally, we have posted the link on our official website, and applicants who applied today will need to enter their CNIC number and the results will be displayed the result on the screen.
FIA Roll Number Slip Constable 2023
The service commission has been doing the same thing for years, and now it is gaining importance. This is the most well-known aspect of the current openings for candidates who are brand new and do not know they will have to wait until the link goes available to download the FIA roll number Slip 2023.
FIA Interview Slip
There are occasions when candidates do not get an SMS in timing from Open Testing Service. We’re providing the direct link that will allow you to access this FIA Roll Number Slip 2023. This week is when this week, the FIA Roll Number Slip 2023 for Sub Inspectors and Constables will soon be available for download. FIA Writing Exam Roll Number Sub-Inspector jobs Slip 2023 have been posted.
FIA roll number slip 2023 Assistant
Assistant Director, Assistant Director Legal, Inspector Investigation, Assistant Private Secretary, Assistant, Sub Inspector, Stenotypist, UDC LDC, Assistant Sub Inspector, Constable, Constable Driver, Naib Qasid, Sweeper, Cook, Chowkidar.
How do you download FIA Roll No Slip?
- Students can also collect an official roll slip at their homes.
- Online students can access the roll numbers slips.
- These steps are needed in order to get Roll number slips
- Students can go to www.fia.gov.pk to find their CNIC numbers.
- Candidates who fail to have their rolls number slips by the end of the first week of the test will not be allowed to sit the test.
- Candidates can download their details here together with your original CNIC. When you have completed your report, you can contact the FPSC Help Desk.
- Students can access their roll number slips online after they’ve entered their CNIC number.
- Roll number slips can be printed by students as well. To print, the slip students use the keypad (ctrl+p) and select to print.
FIA Test Syllabus 2023
These tests are mandatory for those who want to be an FIA inspector investigator assistant or sub-inspector ASI or constable test syllabus. Parts 1 and 2 of the syllabus are mandatory. Exam questions will be MCQ types. It will include 100 questions. This includes 20 MCQs (Part one) and 80 MCQs (Part 2.)
- Pakistan studies10%
- Islamic Studies (for Muslims), / Ethics (for Non-Muslims).10%
- General Knowledge (GK)20%
FIA Jobs Roll no Slips Download Instructions
- Candidates, who are not able to access FIA’s portal on the Web, can modify their passwords by clicking “Forgot Password?”
- Make sure you bring the mask and sanitizer and a clear water bottle for your testing day.
- To gain entry to be admitted into the FIA testing facility you must wear an eye mask.
- Stay two meters from other applicants while you are waiting in line or enter the test zone.
- In order to be considered for the position you applied for on the Physical/CBT day, you must bring your Initial CNIC will be required along with your original degree.
- Print out and bring the admit card or registration slip with you on your CBT/physical test day.
- Electronic gadgets are not allowed at all FIA centers.
- Your smartwatches and smartphones shouldn’t be brought to the physical/CBT test.
- The location mentioned above is not changing.
- When you or the candidate(s) are not able to participate in their physical or endurance test due to weather or other time restrictions, the candidate will be offered an alternate date. The New date is set in accordance with departmental policy.
- The panel will soon announce the exact time and duration of physical and endurance tests.
- If you are experiencing issues getting your FIA Jobs Roll No Slips download should inform us in the comments. The FIA Jobs roll no slips will be mailed to you via email. Keep visiting for more details.
FIA Eligible Application Status
Before you begin your FIA examination preparation, you need to confirm your FIA candidate status. If you’re on the list of applicants eligible then you’ll be eligible to receive FIA constables ASI or LDC, UDC, and SI on this page. The steps follow to know the status of your FIA applicant status.
- Click here to follow the link.
- Sign up for an account using your login and username.
- Enter the National ID Card Number.
- At the bottom of the application form, click the section titled “Apply”
- It is possible to begin preparing for the physical and written tests if you’re able to pass the job you’re looking for.
FIA Rejected Candidates List
The FIA has released an unofficial list of the names of the candidates. It is called known as the FIA reject List 2023. It includes the names of those who were not chosen for the next selection. Candidates who were rejected can view the status of their application.