Are you searching for an exciting career path for an assistant private secretary at the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) in 2023? Do not look further! This article contains all you need to know about FPSC Assistant Secretary jobs 2023 and the best way to apply online. If you’re a recent graduate or a seasoned professional in search of new experiences This article will walk you through the process of applying as well as eligibility requirements and important details to increase your chances of being selected for this highly coveted job.
FPSC Assistant Private Secretary Jobs 2023 Apply Online
FPSC Assistant Private Secretary Jobs 2023 Requirements
- For Assistant Private Secretary jobs in FPSC, A bachelor’s degree in the relevant field from an HEC-accredited university is necessary to apply.
- Skills that are relevant are essential for every post.
- The applicant’s age must be between 20 and 28 years of age.
FPSC Jobs 2023 Online Apply July 2023
Vacant Jobs List:
- Assistant Private Secretary (BS-16)
Department List to Apply:
- Federal Government Organization
- Ministry of Climate Change
- Ministry of Interior
- Directorate of Federal Government Educational Institutions
- Corps of E&ME
- Directorate General Immigration & Passport
- Ministry of Inter-Provincial Coordination
- Military Finance Wing
- Finance Division
- Directorate General of Civil Defence
- Pakistan Customs Department
- Railway Board
- Ministry of Communications
- Establishment Division
- Prime Minister’s Office
- Ministry of Privatization
- Ministry of Defence Production
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Aviation
- Anti Narcotics Force
- Candidates who don’t have access to the internet are permitted to send their applications addressed to the Secretary FPSC on plain paper with all necessary information and supporting documents.
- The last day for filing the application is July 24, 2023.
- Candidates must pay the test fee of Rs. 300/- for BS-16 & 17, Rs. 750/- for BS-18, Rs. 1200/- for BS-19, and Rs. 1500/- for BS-20 and above. You’ll need to fill in the number of your deposit slip in the application online. applicants who plan to submit their application by mail should send an original copy of the deposit slip along with an application.
- The schedule for the test and interview is provided in the below image and candidates must adhere to the prescribed schedule in order to get successful selection.
- Candidates are required to bring original documents on the day for the test. Stay connected with us and visit our website