HEC has scheduled the LAW GAT test to be held in 2023. LAW Graduation assessment exam for 2023. Law GAT is mandatory and is required for LLB graduates who intend to apply for Bar Council Registration. The LAW-GAT application form for 2023 must be made online through the HEC portal 2023.
Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree in Law or equivalent from a university recognized by HEC/PBC can register themselves online through http://etc.hec.gov.pk Applications can be submitted online at the HEC website. HEC LAE-GAT is required for all LLB graduates prior to entering the legal profession to practice law.
The test will comprise Multiple Choice Questions (MCOs). Applicants who have registered through HEC online registration process will download their Roll Number Slip through http://etc.hec.gov.pk a week before the test date. An email or SMS will be sent out to applicants who have registered about the time of the test and location.
Candidates must supply a valid mobile or email address when filling out an Online application form. The Roll Number Slip and original CNIC are required for entry into the Test Centre. The last date when you can apply for HEC LAW GAT in 2023 test is. It is reported that the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan has begun applications for the LAW GAT exam.
HEC Law GAT Test Registration 2023
If you are a student seeking a career in the legal field to practice law, it is required to participate in the test. All information regarding HEC Law GAT Test Application 2023 Schedule Online Test Dates is listed here. Law Graduate Assessment Test is administered through the Higher education commission under the supervision of the Pakistan Bar Council.
The objective of the test is to assess the quality of law graduates. In the absence of passing this test Law graduate students are not able to practice law in Pakistan. Law students can apply as an advocate with the Bar Council by passing this test. The only requirement to be able to take part in the LAW GAT test is to attain an LLB degree from a recognized university in Pakistan. In this article, you’ll be informed of details about HEC Law Gat Test Online Schedule and test dates.
HEC-Law GAT Test Centers
This Test is scheduled to be held at these Centers:
- The applicants can select any test center from the list of test centers available on their application.
- The test can only take place at one of these Centers where a minimum number of applicants select the Centre.
- The Test Centre you select cannot be changed following registration.
HEC Law GAT Test Registration 2023 Online Schedule Test Date
How to Register for HEC Law Graduate Assessment Test GAT 2023
- Please visit the following link: http://etc.hec.gov.pk for online registration.
- If you experience any issues with online registration, contact us via email at [email protected] .gov.pk or go to HEC Secretariat and HEC Regional Centers to seek assistance.
- The application submission process consists of two parts: profile creation by using the “My Profile” section, and submission of”Law GAT Test “Law GAT Test” link within the menu bar on the left-hand sidebar of the portal online.
- Only those who have submitted applications will be considered for the LAW-GAT Test as well as applications in SAVE or
- The INCOMPLETE mode cannot be played.
Deadline for Online Registration we will update you soon
- A score of 50% is necessary to be able to pass this test. Law Graduate Assessment Test (Law-GAT).
- The applicants must satisfy additional requirements if they exist in accordance with PBC’s Rules as well as Regulations of PBC.
- The applicants will have a maximum of three opportunities to pass the Law-GAT exam. HEC will administer the test once each year.
- Students who have passed the LLB Examination from any Pakistan-recognized university by the Bar Council is able to take the test.
- It is required to provide a photocopy of the LLB degree. However, students may also present the transcript in the event that the transcript hasn’t been issued.
- The test gives the student only three chances to pass the test. HEC runs this test three times per year.
- Pakistan Bar Council will define the rules and guidelines, and students need to meet the standards for taking the test.
- It is mandatory to score at minimum 50% marks on the Law Gat test otherwise students may be considered as failing.
HEC Law Gat Test Schedule 2023:
- The deadline for you to Apply Online for registration has yet to be publicized.
- When it will release an advertisement, then it will announce an announcement with the HEC LAT Test date.
- The information regarding the Test Date, Location, and Time will be listed on the roll there is no slip.
- The Roll Number slips will be given to students using the address when they sign up through The HEC Online Registration Process.
- Students can sign up online in preparation for taking LAW Gat Test.
- In order to do online registration, students can visit http://etc.hec.gov.pk.
- On that site, fill in an online form for application and then submit the fee for the test.
- The Law GAT exam fee is RS 3000 which can be paid on the internet or via the use of a Bank draft. Habib Bank Limited Branch code 0112.
- It is mandatory to provide a photocopy of the final report or transcript along with a deposit slip or else the application will not be considered.
LAW GAT Registration 2023 Test Date
It is expected that the HEC the Higher Education Commission will hold the Law GAT exam. In order to do this they announced the exam deadline for registration for law school graduates. As with ECAT and MCAT, The Law-GAT exam is required for LLB students who want to be admitted into the legal field. Students can go to their official website at HEC and fill out their applications. The last date to submit an application for the legal test post-graduate is the end of 2023. The LAW GAT test is comprised of multiple-choice questions (MCQ). Candidates can apply via their HEC website.
HEC Law GAT Test Registration 2023 Online
Each candidate has three chances to take this HEC LAW GAT Test test in the course of a year. If you’ve received a Bachelor of Laws degree from an accredited college, obtain an Hec Law Gat registration from this webpage according to the date you have provided. The dates for responding have been announced officially which means there’s no doubt that the information and the information are authenticated.
Also, Click Here Education Department Balochistan Jobs Roll Number Slip 2023 Download Online