This is a great opportunity for engineers to join PAF as Aeronautical Engineers for a lifetime of service to the nation. At Pakistan Forces, we have given instructions and guidelines for joining the Armed Forces. Here you can discover all Join PAF as an Aeronautical Engineer details and all the information about the process of joining PAF Engineering as an employee at the Pakistan Aeronautical Complex PAC as an undergraduate student of the many programs that are offered by PAF. Pakistan Air Force as an Aeronautical Engineering 2023 is the best job in the Air force.
PAC Kamra provides the latest jet craft and provides armor to Pakistan Air Force. This is the entire procedure to register for the PAF CAE registration 2023. You’ve always wanted to be an officer within the Pakistan Armed forces, especially in the Pakistan Air Force which is an elite-class force in Pakistan. PAF registration for CAE 2023 begins. you are able to join the Pakistan Air Force to become an officer. It is possible to achieve dreams if you struggle to realize them.
How to Join Pakistan Air Force as an Aeronautical Engineering 2023
How to Join Pakistan Air Force
College of Aeronautical Engineering (CAE) is a college that is located within the National University of Science and Technology (NUST) Risalpur, KPK. The student is educated in Aeronautical Engineering at (NUST) Risalpur. Aeronautical Engineering is the study and development of aircraft and spacecraft or other machines which fly in the air.
Also, Click Here Punjab Mazdoor Card Online Apply at www.pessi.punjab.gov.pk
Departments to Apply
- Aerospace Engineering
- Avionics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Humanities & Sciences
- Professional Continuing Education
- Age: The minimum age should be between 16 and 22 years old.
- Marital Status: Single candidates only
- Nationality: Pakistani Nationals (Male)
- Height: The minimum height for males should be 5′ four inches (163cm)
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must be matriculated with a first division and at least 60% scores on the FSC for FSC Pre-Engineering in Chemistry “A” level in chemistry and maths, as well as Physics.
- Test of Intelligence, then a test of academic proficiency (Maths, Physics, English, and more)
- Medical Examine Initial, followed by an interview
- Candidates who meet the requirements will be selected by The ISSB the General Headquarters PAF will be responsible for the final selection of the candidates
- Candidates who were rejected from the ISSB or the naval course are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have been deemed medically unfit can’t be considered for the position.
- Employees of the government who have been expelled from the workplace may not be eligible for
- The armed forces or naval force and any other institutions who have screen-screened the candidate are ineligible
- A candidate is not eligible to apply if he or she is found an offender by the law or by a court.
- Anyone who has misrepresented any of the information provided is not eligible to be admitted to the club.
- Candidates who were tested in the GHQ/ISSB selection committee are eligible for one year
Documents Required At PAF Selection Centre
The below documents are required for the PAF Selection Centre on Test day.
- Original certificate, complete Notes Sheet from Matric//F.Sc or equivalent Original Matric Mark Sheet with detailed markings.
- Matric or FSC (or equivalent) original Results Card is required.
- Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) for individuals aged 18 and over.
- The computerized form “B” & with Guardian’s Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) (Father or Mother) for applicants under 18.
- One copy of certified photocopies of the mentioned documents.
- Three (3) Passport size photos in color are required to be attested (front and reverse) with the principal Class-1 Gazetted officer.
- One photocopy and an original from the not recommended Letter in the form of ISSB must be submitted. ( only for repeaters).