Join PAF As Commissioned Officer 2023 (Permanent as well as Short Service) PC/SSC/SPSSC 2023 online registration is open beginning 4th March until 11th March 2023. It is possible to apply online for membership. Pakistan Air Force As Officer 2023. The job advertisement is on the official website www.joinpaf.gov.pk. Candidates who have completed FSc or BSc/BS/BE/BCS B.Com MS/MSc MBA/MS/M.Phil or LLB are qualified to apply for PAF Short Service Commission and PAF Permanent Officers.
If you’re either female or male and meet the eligibility requirements, then you can apply online as Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC/SPSSC) as GDP Pilot (Male/Female), Aeronautical Engineering, Air Defence, Logistics, Admin, Accounts, IT and Education. The last date to submit an online application form is 11 March 2023.
Men who are citizens of Pakistan are eligible to apply. The limit for age ranges from 16 to 22 years ( on the 4th of November 2023). Must not be married. The minimum height must be a minimum of 5 feet 4 inches/ 163 centimeters. Candidates must have completed FSc ( Pre-Engg or Pre-Medical Computer Science) or A level that includes maths, physics, computer science as well as biology.FSc includes Physics and two other subjects, which include mathematics as well as computer science, statistics, and biology. Candidates must achieve an average of 60% marks for the above-mentioned qualification.
Join PAF As Commissioned Officer 2023 Online Registration
Join PAF As Commissioned Officer 2023
|Location||Anywhere in Pakistan|
|Education||Master / Bachelor / ACCA / ACMA / FSc / A level|
|No of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Organization||Pakistan Air Force|
Permanent Commission ( PC)
- 155 General Duty Pilot GD ( P)
- 101 Aeronautical Engineering Course
- 111 Air Defence Course
- 30 Admin & Special Duties Course
- 13 Logistics Course
Short Service Commission ( SSC / SPSSC)
- Education Branch ( 131 CSC SPSSC)
- Admin & Special Duties Course ( 131 CSC SSC)
- Logistics Branch ( 131 CSC SSC)
- Information Technology ( 131 CSC SSC)
- Accounts Branch ( 131 CSC SSC)
- Legal Branch ( 131 CSC SSC)
Eligibility Criteria :
Male citizens who are over the age of 18-30 (married/unmarried) are qualified. The minimum height is 5 feet 4 inches or 163 centimeters. The rank of Flying Officer.
Education Qualification :
BS-MS/BS Economics, Mathematics, BS (Accounts & Finance) MS MBA, BS Engineering ( civil) Master in the supply chain, logistics management BBA, MBA, BSCS, BSIT, BSE, MCS, MSIT, BS MS in IT/Computer science/software engineering/computer engineering B.Com, M.Com, ACCA, ACMA, BBA, LLB, and LLM. Check out the complete details in the advertisement to determine the requirements for each of the courses.
How to Apply for PAF Jobs
- Candidates can apply online for their particular commission category.
- Online registration at www.joinpaf.gov.pk
- Intelligence test that is followed by an academic exam in the following subjects using electronic testing.
- Initial Medical exam and interview during the I & S Centre. ( the only ones who have passed the written test)
- The shortlisted candidates following medical and interview would be listed for ISSB
- Test /interview by ISSB Kohat / Gujranwala / Malir / Quetta
- Final Medical exam in CMB Lahore.
- Test of flying aptitude for the GD( A) applicants only.
- Interviews conducted by AHQ special selection panel.
- Final selection made by Air Headquarters in order of merit.
Also, Click Here Karachi University Result 2023 Check Online |www.uok.edu.pk