How do I Join the Pak Army as Commissioned Officer 2023 is a frequently asked question by young physically fit, educated citizens of Pakistan because they are all driven to serve the country when they join this army. For those who would like to offer the opportunity to provide a position in the Army and we offer the 35th technical Cadet course TCC (Entry in September 2023) at this site.
Each year, the Technical Cadet Courses are advertised in the Pakistan Army in which only Male applicants can be considered for one of the army corps called (Engineers (Civil Engineering), Signals (Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Security), Electrical & Mechanical Engineering (Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer System Engineering, Computer System Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering)).
There are certain requirements to be a Regular Commission through TCC Course and all the details are given below, based on the specifics given by the official for the Pakistan Army at its official website. Therefore, take the time to read it and follow it.
Announcement Date: 26 th December
Last Date Submission: 10 th February 2023
Join Pak Army Through Technical Cadet Course 2023 Apply Online
Join Pak Army Through Technical Cadet Course 2023
Candidates who are interested and meet the eligibility requirements must apply online prior to the date of closing. Only applications submitted online are accepted. Late or incomplete forms are not accepted.
|Application Start Date||26 December 2022|
|Application Last Date||10 February 2023|
|Preliminary Test||27 March 2023 to 28 April 2023|
|Height||5 ft 4 Inches|
|Height in Centimeters||162.5 cm|
|Weight||As per Body Mass Index|
|Age||17 Years to 21 Years|
Technical Cadet Course Requirements
- The educational requirements for a candidate in order to Join Pak Army Through Technical Cadet Course are as in the following order:
- The student must hold the grade from FSc (Pre-Engineering) and the following subjects: (1) Physics, (2) Mathematics, (3) Computer Science/Chemistry (3) Choice of any subject.
- Students who have completed ICS on computer science are also able to apply for the position in Software Engineering. The minimum requirement is 65 percent marks.
- Students who have successfully completed A Level or O Level can also join Pak Army, but they must obtain the certification from the Inter Board Committee of the Chairman
- Students who have successfully completed the FSc Part-I exam and are waiting for the results of Part II or should they be required to pass Part II exams may also apply for the position of engineer in the Pak Army. All they need is their HOPE document from the Director of the Institute (HOD)
To select the ideal candidate, the management of the Pak Army has set some procedures. Following the selection procedures, and passing each step with success the candidate will be chosen. The process for selection to join Pak Army Through Technical Cadet Course:
- Written Tests
- Physical Tests
- Preliminary Medical Tests
- Academic Training
- Military Training
The student must take the test in writing that is based on Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs) from the subjects of Physics, English, Mathematics, Chemistry, and Computer Science (For ICS Students Only). There will also be some tests of intelligence in which questions, both verbal and non-verbal, are asked by students. Candidates who pass the test must visit the closest AS&RC centers for physical tests.
ASF Result 2023 Corporal ASI Online check merit list for interview
- The candidate should be capable of
- Do 15 sets of Sit Ups within 2 minutes.
- Run 1.6 Km in 8.5 minutes.
- Perform 15 repetitions of Push-Ups in just 2 minutes.
- The 7’4” is wide and the height of the ditch is to an average depth of four feet.
- Perform 3 Chin-Ups in a matter of 2 minutes.
- Minimum marks of 60% in Matric/Senior Cambridge/O levels. English is mandatory in five subjects to be eligible for O Level
- Minimum marks of 65% for FSc Pre-Engineering including 20 marks in NCC.
- Candidates for the A-level must have passed Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry in grades 1-C/ A-C.
- Candidates may also apply for a Hope Certificate of 65% marks issued by the Head of the institution, who was promoted to FSc Part 1 without examination or an advanced subsidiary exam.
- Candidates won’t be considered for final merit in the event that they do not submit the mark sheet within one week following when they announced their FSc Board results. Students who score less than 65 percent scores in FSc and not getting grades A-C or better in Advance Level will be ineligible.
- Students are eligible to be considered to apply for Software Engineering as well as Computer Engineering only if they are able to pass at FSc or equivalent in subjects like Mathematics, Physics, and Computer Studies or Computer Science.
Technical Cadet Course Salary:
The candidates selected under the Technical Cadet Course will have the opportunity to study technical education at NUST and, in order to pursue these studies, they won’t have to pay a fee, however, they’ll receive an annual stipend of the number of Rs. 40000/- along with other benefits in accordance with the policies for Pak Army
How to Apply to Join Pak Army
- Interested candidates need to Register online at the Pakistan Army Website or visit Pak Army AR & SC with all original documents and 03 photographs candidate may also register by visiting the nearest AS&RCs for registration/allotment of roll no along with all original documents.
- The registration period is starting between 26th December through 10 February 2023.
- For More Details Visit Pak Army’s official Website: www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk
- Army Selection & Recruitment Centers are located within Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Gilgit, Multan Hyderabad, DI Khan, Muzaffarabad, Faisalabad, Khuzdar & Pano Aqil.