Join the Pak Navy as Sailor Jobs Batch A-2023: The marine division part of the Pakistan Navy has offered a job for a Pakistan Army Sailor. Learn how to become a Pak Navy Sailor 2023 in this article. The online registration process will start on the 1st of January 2023. Candidates are required to submit their application on or before January 16, 2023, so as to be able to submit their application by the deadline.
Candidates are advised to apply if they have a burning desire to serve their country by joining the Pakistan Navy. Registration online is required for joining the Pakistani Navy as a Sailor Batch A 2023. This is where we’ll be able to upload our Register with Pak Navy as Sailor A 2023 Batch Online Registration Form. Pakistan Navy has announced jobs for the Sailor Batch A-2023 (S) Marine and Technical Branch for students who wish to join the Pakistan Navy and want to serve their nation.
Here is the complete list of Join Pak Navy as Sailor A 2023 Batch Online Registration Form Technical and Marine Branch. Pakistan’s navy is among the most powerful naval forces around the globe. Pak Navy was established after the dissolution of Islamic Republican Pakistan in 1947. It is the strongest force protecting our nation from the threats of our adversaries. Pak Navy usually announces two-time job openings for citizens of Pakistan for every branch of the Navy.
Join Pak Navy as Sailor Jobs 2023 Online Registration
To be a part of the Pakistan navy, a candidate must meet the following criteria for eligibility. The full information on the qualifications for height, education, and height is listed below for each branch.
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||Age Limit|
|1.||Marine Sailor||Matric||17-21 years old|
- To join Pakistan Navy Sailor Jobs 2022, Please visit the Navy official website at www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk
- Candidates can also apply at your nearest center for Pakistan Navy recruitment and selection.
- The deadline for online applications is January 2023.
After registering online, applicants must be prepared for the next step. The application forms will be sent to applicants who pass Preliminary Medical/ Interview and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET). Only those candidates shortlisted as per merit will be invited for a test or interview.
- E-testing or computer-based tests will be conducted on the above areas.
- The date and time for the entry test would be announced to the individual by SMS from each PN recruitment or Selection Center.
- Only those who have been shortlisted would be notified by SMS or website.
2. Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to take the Preliminary Medical/ Interview and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) at their respective PNRs and.
3. Interview & Medical Test:
Medical and interview tests for the candidates who have been shortlisted for PET are scheduled to be held shortly.
4. Personality Test:
The personal test of candidates who have been shortlisted for Interviews and Medical tests will occur in the next few months by the centers.
5. Temporary Selection:
Temporary selections are held throughout open merit.
6. Final Selection:
Final selection is made following the medical exam of the candidates who have been temporarily selected.
Dates for training will be announced shortly.
- Once, the army rejected her.
- Refused entry into any military college or institution.
- Fake Documents
- Awarded a medically unfit status by an appeal to the military medical board
- Candidates with dual Nationality must give up the dual nationality prior to commissioning “or’ within six months of joining PN.
1. Free Messing, accommodation, and uniform
2. Free Medical treatment of family members, self, and parents following the wedding
3. Ample opportunities of going abroad on cruises/courses/deputation
5. Children are provided with a subsidized education at English Medium Schools and Professional Institutions
6. 50% Concession for travel by Air/Railway
7. Two months’ leave and one train voucher for free at the place of residence where you live within a year
8. Career opportunities in Bahria Foundation after retirement.