Mercy Pak High School Peshawar offers free education to orphans starting in class 1 through class 10. The entire cost of education for the orphans will be paid for including tuition and hostel fees uniforms, mess, and medical costs. The admissions process begins on March 1, 2023. Mercy Pak high school is located on 50 canals and the total area covered by the school is around 100,000 sq feet. There are plenty of playgrounds and amusement parks for students of the school. Mercy Pak is running 6 community-based schools located in the vicinity of Rawalpindi Islamabad and the Al-Noor Model High School (having separate sections for girls and boys) in Muzaffarabad in Azad Jammu and Kashmir.
Mercy Pak High School Scholarship For Orphans 2023
About Mercy Pak High School
Mercy Pak is an alliance of dedicated people who aim in providing assistance to the homeless anytime it is needed, without distinctions based on race, color, or religion, in order to promote the health, well-being, and dignity of individuals. It is a non-profit organization dedicated to maintaining affordable healthcare budgets for the average man. Mercy Pak was registered as a society under the Societies Registration Act 1860 in January 2005 to ensure the well-being of the homeless in general.MEC (Mercy Pak) is spread across 50 kanals of land, and the total area covered by the complex is approximately 100,000 sq feet. There are plenty of playgrounds and amusement parks for children as well as the entire complex.
Mercy Pak is running 6 community-based schools in the vicinity of Rawalpindi Islamabad and The Al-Noor Model School (having separate sections for girls and boys) in Muzaffarabad in Azad Jammu and Kashmir.
Mercy Pak High School Scholarship
Mercy Pak is providing formal and informal education to about 700 students at the vocational and school levels. It also provides lodging and boarding services on the basis of free.
Required Documents for Admission.
Mercy Pak High School and Mercy Educational Complex have an open admission schedule for 2023. Mercy Pak High School and Mercy Educational Complex are offering admission starting from Kindergarten to Class 10th for orphans. Admission will be granted on a basis of first-come, first-served basis. Mercy Education Complex offers free Education Free hostels and free Uniform Food and medical treatment. The admission period will begin on March 1, 2023.
- Certificate of death for father for NADRA
- A birth certificate was issued by NADRA
- School leaving certificate that is different than that for prep class
- The age for an orphan must be between 5 and 7 years to be eligible for pre-admission.
- Students will need to pass the entrance test.
- Mercy Pak High School Peshawar has announced public the news of free schooling to help orphans from their first year through the matric class.
- The school has provided this opportunity as Mercy Pak High School Scholarship 2023 for orphans and the school will take care of all expenses for the students such as their tuition and hostel fees, uniform mess, medical and other costs.
- The school will begin the enrollment process on 01-03-2023.
- MEC (Mercy Pak) provides formal or informal education to about 700 students at the vocational and school levels. It also provides accommodation and boarding for free. In addition to secondary school, Vocational Training Institute permits students to learn about four trades i.e.
- Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration, Auto Mobile, Electrical, and Tailoring.MEC (Mercy Pak) School is registered with the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education in Peshawar and Vocational Training Institute is registered with the Board of Technical Education Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in Peshawar.
- Mercy Pak pupils have had excellent results at the school and in vocational areas in past years. This is evident in the table of results.
Also, Click Here Pakistan Coast Guards Jobs 2023 Apply Online
Join Pakistan Navy As Doctor 2023 M Cadet Scheme Online Registration