Here we will make you learn about the complete insight details on the Ministry of Maritime Affairs Jobs www.mops.gov.pk 2021 This job opening opportunity has been announced just newly and all the dedicated and professional applicants should apply for it right now.
All About the Ministry of Maritime Affairs Jobs 2021
If you are not much educated and are still in search of the best job, then being a part of this latest Ministry of Maritime Affairs Jobs is the best alternative for you. One of the well-known sectors Federal Government sector/Department known by the name of Ministry of Maritime Affairs Pakistan commence as invites with so many applications as from the side of Pakistani nationals. Those applicants can apply who are Pakistani nationals and are also having the domicile for all the posts announced.
List of Vacancies
- UDC (BPS-11)
- Accountant (BPS-10)
- LDC (BPS-09)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Farash (BPS-01)
Eligibility Criteria :
- For the post of Fisheries Maritime Director-General, applicant should be Ph.D. / Masters Or M.sc Zoology With Specialization in Fisheries in education. They should have domicile being set on a local basis and should have the age of 45 years old. The number of vacancies for this post is 01. One post is reserved for the disabled quota applicant.
Method for Applying in Ministry of Maritime Affairs Jobs:
- You can apply for the online application form by downloading by logging into our website.
- In the submission of the application form, you should attach the attested document copies of all your educational documents. You also need to submit a CNIC document and domicile with the recent passport size photographs.
- You have to submit till the final date of February 12, 2021.. after which the application form will not be accepted.
- If you are working in any of the Government sectors, you should be applying through the proper medium of channel.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for the test and with the interview session process.
Application date: You can apply till the last date of February 12, 2021.