National Logistics Cell NLC Jobs 2023 announced the latest advertisement in Lahore, Karachi, Rawalpindi, Islamabad, and other cities of Pakistan through an online job portal NLC is transforming itself into a leading multimodal logistics & construction enterprise in Pakistan with global outreach while pursuing exigent business opportunities to provide futuristic and comprehensive logistics & engineering solutions for the development of industry and business in Pakistan. To achieve this, NLC is looking for professionals with a strong work ethic to fill the positions listed below on a contract basis.
National Logistic Cell NLC Jobs 2023 Online Apply
National Logistic Cell NLC Jobs 2023
The age limit, qualifications or experience, domicile, and age limit for each post are listed in the respective advertisement that follows. Candidates who want to apply must have the relevant qualifications and experience according to the requirements listed on the official website www.nlc.com.pk or as shown in the image below. According to the requirements, retired personnel from the Pakistan Army and civilians holding master’s or graduate degrees with relevant experience are eligible to apply. For hopeful candidates, we have outlined the application procedure that is complete in the heading below.
The National Logistics Cell (NLC) is a state-owned company that operates in the transportation and logistics sector of Pakistan. It was established in 1978. NLC has since grown to be one of the largest and most reputable logistics companies across the nation, offering services that include freight transportation, construction along with supply chain management. Check Also How to get Jeeto Pakistan Passes and Registration Online
National Logistics Cell – NLC Jobs Latest
- Published on: 30th April 2023
- Location: Pakistan
- Education: Bachelor, Master, ACMA, MBA, CA, MS, BS, ACCA
- Last Date: May 15, 2023
- Vacancies: Multiple
- Company: National Logistics Cell – NLC
- Address: National Logistics Cell NLC, Rawalpindi
People with qualifications ranging from Primary Matriculation, Middle, Intermediate, relevant Graduate Diplomas or Field Studies to Master’s Degrees, are eligible to apply for the jobs that were announced from the NLC.
- Manager Business Development
• Manager Corporate Sales
• Manager Customer Services
• Manager F&A
• Manager Pricing
• Manager Recovery
• Manager/Assistant Manager – Sales
• Regional Manager – Business Development
• Senior Manager – Bulk Sales
• Senior Manager – Corporate Sales
• Senior Manager – Customer Services
• Senior Manager – Sales Strategy & Planning
• Senior Manager Recovery
• Senior Manager/Manager Human Resource
• System Officer
• Manager Air Freight
• General Manager (Corporate Sales)
• Assistant Manager – Report Customization (Oracle)
• Assistant Manager Business Analytics
• Assistant Manager Business Development
• Assistant Manager Corporate Sales
• Assistant Manager Financial Management
• Assistant Manager – Recovery
• Assistant Manager Operation S
• Assistant Manager – Supply Chain Management (Oracle SCM)
• Assistant Manager Pre-Audit
• Assistant Manager Quality Assurance
• Assistant Manager – Procurement
• Customer Services Agent
• Data Entry/System Officer
- If you are interested in applying to the NLC job market, follow these steps: NLC job Follow these steps:
Go to the NLC site at www.nlc.com.pk
- Select the “Careers” tab in the top navigation menu.
- Explore the job openings currently available and pick a position that you’re interested in.
- Click on the job’s title to see the job description as well as the application conditions
- Select the “Apply Now” button to begin your application
- Please fill out the application form containing your personal details, your education or work background, as well as any other information you think is required.
- Include any other supporting documents, including your resume or cover letter
Check and then submit your application
- Address: Headquarters National Logistics Cell GHQ Hardinge Road, Rawalpindi, Pakistan
- Click here for questions
- UAN: +92 51 111 652 000,
- Tel: +92 51 9052500
Is NLC under the army?
NLC operates under the structure of the National Logistics Board (NLB) which is headed by the The Federal Minister of Planning, Development & Special Initiatives (PD&SI) with the secretaries of federal ministries relevant to NLC as members.
Who is the owner of NLC Pakistan?
Faysal Siddiqui – Chief Executive Officer – National Logistics Cell (NLC) | LinkedIn.
What is the role of the NLC?
The primary duty that the NLC is to consult with traditional landowners as well as other Aboriginal groups with an interest in land that is affected. Landowners have to give their informed consent prior to any action being taken to impact their lands or seas.
What is the NLC in Pakistan?
The most important logistics business in Pakistan The National Logistic Cell (NLC) is a result of a period of national emergency, when huge congestion struck Karachi Port in 1978, leading the nation’s Logistics operation to a complete halt.
What is a national logistics cell?
NLC is a leading multimodal logistics firm with a long history of providing a variety of solutions to its valued customers. NLC assists in the development of the national economy by providing continuous logistics through an ERP-equipped fleet management software that manages the major volumes of regional and domestic cargo