It is the Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is a constitutionally-created institution that is responsible for conducting exams and interviews for the selection of employees from the government of Punjab province in Punjab, Pakistan. In 2023 the PPSC announced a variety of vacant positions that include:
The PPSC website (ppsc.gop.pk) provides all the current job ads the eligibility requirements and the application process. Candidates are required to apply online and the closing date for applications differs for each position. To learn more about PPSC jobs for 2023, go to this PPSC website or call the PPSC office at 042-99200672-82.
PPSC Jobs 2023 Online Apply
PPSC Jobs 2023
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) positions are government-related in Pakistan and are advertised and screened by the PPSC through its website www.ppsc.gop.pk. People from all across Punjab who have a degree of any level are eligible to apply for PPSC jobs Advertisement 2023 Online Application | www.ppsc.gop.pk as it covers a variety of positions, ranging from the entry-level to senior management within multiple departments and departments within the Punjab Government.
Click Also PPSC Planner 2023-24
Benefits for PPSC Jobs:
- Excellent salary and fringe benefits package.
- The chance to be part of a professional work environment.
- The satisfaction of providing services to the public.
For positions that are not filled, MBBS / Masters / DAE or Bachelor in the discipline of your choice from a recognized HEC university is required to be applied for.
- The average age for females and males is between 21 and 45 years old.
- The eligible Punjab males, females, and Transgender individuals are eligible to apply.
Vacant Positions in the Specialized Healthcare
- Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery
- Assistant Professor Paediatric Cardiology
- Assistant Professor Hematology
- Assistant Professor Emergency Paediatrics
- Assistant Professor Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery
Vacant Positions in the WASA (MDA Multan):
- Assistant Director (Engineering) / SDO in Civil Engineering
- Assistant Director Engineering / SDO (Mechanical Engineering)
- Sub Engineer Civil
Vacant Positions in the Punjab Police / Special Branch:
- Database Administrator
Vacant Positions in the Planning and Development Board:
- Assistant Chief / Deputy Director (Development)
Vacant Positions in the Punjab Special Education Department:
- Math Teacher
- Personal Assistant
- Junior Special Education Teacher (Physical Handicapped)
- Junior Special Education Teacher (H.I Field)
- Junior Special Education Teacher (Mentally Challenged Field)
- Junior Special Education Teacher (Visually Impaired Field)
- The candidates who are interested and meet the requirements can apply online on the official website at PPSC i.e. www.ppsc.gop.pk or via the link below.
- The deadline for the to submit your application will be November 6, 2023.
- Candidates are asked to pay fees for the test at (ATMs or Mobile Phone Banking/Internet Banking/Over the counter by going to one of the 1 Link Banks branches 1 Link member banks (Approx. 37 Banks).
- Following the registration process, the roll number slips of the written exam and the test schedule will be made available on the official website of PPSC and distributed to candidates who are eligible through SMS.
- Following the written test, only candidates who pass are invited to an interview. Each applicant must bring their original documents. For more government jobs, please visit our website jobs24.pk.