The Sindh High Court has issued an advertisement in which multiple posts and vacancies are up for fulfillment purpose.
Jobs in Sindh High Court All those candidates who are meeting the minimum required eligibility criteria are requested to apply for these jobs. Posts ranging from Security Coordinator (BPS-10), Junior Computer Operator (BPS-07), Junior Hardware / Network Technician (BPS-07), Driver (BPS-07), CCTV Operator (BPS-06), IT Archivers (BPS-05), Electrician (BPS-05), Dispatch Rider (BPS-05), Book Binder (BPS-05), Daftary (BPS-05), IT Helper (BPS-04), Farash (BPS-03), Chowkidar (BPS-03), Sanitary Worker (BPS-03), Naib Qasid (BPS-03), Plumber (BPS-02), Carpenter (BPS-02)
Sindh High Court Jobs 2020 Latest Opportunities
To check out the available posts and their details such as a number of vacancies available, required qualification, application deadline and application procedure you can check out the rest of the given post below.
Available Posts and Number of Vacancies in Sindh High Court for 2019:
- Security Coordinator (BPS-10)
- Junior Computer Operator (BPS-07)
- Junior Hardware / Network Technician (BPS-07)
- Driver (BPS-07)
- CCTV Operator (BPS-06)
- IT Archivers (BPS-05)
- Electrician (BPS-05)
- Dispatch Rider (BPS-05)
- Book Binder (BPS-05)
- Daftary (BPS-05)
- IT Helper (BPS-04)
- Farash (BPS-03)
- Chowkidar (BPS-03)
- Sanitary Worker (BPS-03)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-03)
- Plumber (BPS-02)
- Carpenter (BPS-02)
- Intermediate / Matric / Middle / Primary qualification is required for the relevant post.
- Relevant experience and skills are compulsory.
- Minimum 21, Maximum 32 years age is required to apply.
- The last date to submit an application is June 22, 2020
How To Apply for High Court Sindh Jobs:
- From Serial No 1 to 4 All the Candidates Are Required to Download Jobs Application Form and Deposit Challan/Slip of Rs. 700/- From SIBA Testing Services (STS) Website: www.sts.net.pk and Sukkur IBA University Website www.iba-suk.edu.pk Fee of Rs. 700/- may be deposited in any Branch of Allied Bank Limited.
- After Filling Jobs Application Form The Candidates Will Dispatch Job Application Form Along With Testimonials Domicile PRC CNIC Two Recent Passport Size PhotoGraphs and Bank Deposit Slip (Orginal) At Following
- Address: High Court of Sindh, Karachi.
- No late or incomplete applications will be accepted.
- If any candidate wants to apply for more than one position than he/she will have to apply through a separate application form for each job post.
- No shortlisted candidates will be called in for the interview and further selection procedure.