Latest Vacancies announced in Special Education Department Punjab Jobs 2020Latest Advertisement: The Special Education Department is inviting applications for multiple job posts and vacancies available for the year 2020.
Jobs in Special Education Department Punjab Attractive salaries along with 10% annual increment will also be given to the selected candidates for the job. These jobs are on a contract basis.
Both Male and Female candidates of the Punjab region are eligible for these jobs. Only Punjab domiciled candidates are eligible.
Special Education Department Punjab Jobs
The special quota has been reserved for the female, disabled and minorities. The available posts start from BPS-02 to BPS-12. Upper age relaxation can also be provided to the candidates.
If you are interested in the following jobs or want to refer these jobs to someone else, then check out the rest of the information below.
Posts and Number of Vacancies Available
- Computer Operator (BS-12)
- Naib Qasid (BS-02)
- Sweeper (BS-02)
Required Qualifications and Age Limit:
- Candidates willing to apply should possess qualification ICS/Matric/Middle pass having relevant experience to apply.
- The last date to send applications is March 27, 2020.. No late or incomplete applications will be accepted.
How to Apply for Special Education Department Punjab Jobs:
- All of the eligible and interested candidates are requested to send handwritten applications along with following documents: attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile, mobile phone number, landline number, and recent passport sized photographs on the following address: Directorate of Special Education Department, Punjab, 31 Sher Shah Block, New Garden Town Lahore.
- If any candidate wants to apply for more than 1 post, then he/she will have to do so through separate application for each post.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called in for interviews.