The University of Health Sciences (UHS) is a university of public interest situated in Lahore, Pakistan. It is among the most prestigious institutions of medical education in the nation. UHS provides a broad range of postgraduate and undergraduate programs in dentistry, medicine, and nursing. and other health sciences.
The process of admission to UHS is highly competitive. Candidates must take an exam called the Medical and Dental College Admission Test (MDCAT) which is a standardized test that is administered through the National Testing Service (NTS). Students must also satisfy some academic prerequisites, including an average GPA of 3.5 in their undergraduate or high school studies.
The UHS admissions schedule for 2024 follows:
- October 16, 2023: Application deadline
- 10 November 2023 MDCAT Results Announced
- 20th November, 2023 The Merit List is released
- 1 December 2023 Classes begin
UHS Admission 2024 Apply Online
UHS Admission 2024
The University of Health Sciences UHS Lahore Admission 2024 Download Registration Form for MBBS BDS Admission. UHS admission deadlines are clearly listed within the announcement of admission. The entire process of applying for admission to UHS is clearly laid out. Candidates should not wait until the deadline to submit their applications for admission. Applications for admission should be made at the admissions office in the shortest time possible.
UHS Admission MBBS/BDS
The University of Health Sciences UHS Lahore Admission 2024 Download Registration Form for MBBS BDS Admission. Applications to University of Health Sciences admissions for 2024 are available for all students who wish to study the fields which include MBBS, BDS, Pharm D, Doctor of Physical Therapy DPT, BSc Nursing, and BSc (Hons) medical imaging technology.
UHS Lahore Admission 2024 Last Date
The deadline for the application submission is October 2024. Newcomers who require confirmation in postgraduate studies are advised to remain in touch through this website to receive exam roll number slips from here. Each applicant must show up for the section test along with an individual personality card. UHS confirms that 2024’s plan of action is also available here. You can use your roll number in order to verify your admission test results 2024 here. UHS Admission 2024.
University of Health Sciences Lahore Admission 2024
|UHS Admission 2024||Apply Online|
|UHS Fee Structure 2024||Check Online|
UHS Lahore Fee Structure 2024
University of Health Sciences Fee structure 2024 and its affiliated institutions charge less than private medical schools. If a student fails to gain admission to the UHS-affiliated medical and dental colleges, they’ll be required to pay a huge sum to attend these institutions.
UHS Merit List 2024
After having passed an MCAT Test, UHS officials create a merit list of those who are eligible to be admitted to the medical and dental schools in Punjab. UHS Merit List 2024 for students who can be admitted to various medical and dental colleges according to their merit scores and their preferences are published on the UHS notice board. The list is also available online to students for their convenience.
In order to be considered to be admitted into UHS Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Are domiciled in any district in Pakistan.
- You have completed the Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) exam with pre-medical subject matter (Biology, Chemistry, Physics along with English) from a recognized educational board.
- You must have attained minimum marks of 60% overall in the HSSC exam.
- Have taken part at The UHS Medical and Dental College Admission Test (MDCAT) 2024 and have scored the necessary passing score.
The admissions process to UHS is in the following manner:
- Candidates should go to the UHS website and sign up for an account on the internet.
- Once they have registered, applicants need to fill out an online application form and upload the necessary documents.
- The documents required comprise:
- HSSC marks sheet as well as the certificate
- MDCAT 2024 scorecard
- Identity card (CNIC POC, NICOP, CNIC B-Form/CRC, Passport, or CNIC)
- ID card issued by one parent (Father/Mother)
- After submission of your application along with uploading the necessary documents, candidates have to make payment for the fee.
- UHS will then issue the merit list of qualified candidates according to the MDCAT scores of 2024.
- Candidates will be chosen for admission into dental and medical colleges by their merit score
The weightage criteria for calculation of merit for admission shall be as follows: Matriculation/SSC/Equivalent – 10%, F.Sc./HSSC Pre-Medical / equivalent – 40%, MDCAT – 50%
The online application process for applicants is currently open.
- Click here to go to the URL:
- Create an account by entering your email address and password.
- The first step is to select your preferred MBBS and BDS program. Choose the category or categories of seats you want to apply.
- Enter your particulars (Name, Domicile, Contact, Marks, etc.) in the form for application.
- Make an Order of Preference to dental and medical colleges. The candidate is able to select any or all of the colleges they wish to attend (depending on the type of seats) in presenting their order of preference. This “Order of Preference” once made is definitive and cannot be modified afterward. A candidate will never be accepted for admission to a college that is not listed in the order of preference.
- “Huffaz-eQuran” and “Students with Disabilities’ should tick the appropriate areas on their application forms and upload the necessary documents. They will be notified of the location, date, and time for testing at the Hafiz-e-Quran Test/Medical Board through E-mail notification.
- Upload scanned documents (Max. size: 2MB per document) according to the guidelines on the Prospectus.
- Make sure you verify the submitted information and attachments prior to submission. After the application has been submitted it will be inaccessible to you. allowed to alter the application.
- Complete the online application. A confirmation message will be sent to your email address. Then download the application and take a photocopy of your application, mark it as the “Final Copy, and then add the ‘Final Copy’ to it. Also, take the bank challan for the processing fee in addition to it.
- Visit the nearest Branch from The Bank of Punjab (BOP) and bring the “Final Copy of the application, along with the fee challan to deposit the Admission processing fee of Rs.1,000 (non -non-refundable)