Everyone wants to be an Assistant Commissioner. it’s the ultimate dream position. Assistant Commissioners are the representatives of the government on a subdivision level. Dumpty Commission gives work to Assistant Commissioner. It is believed as the highest-ranking government position.CSS agents are wheels that are in charge of moving the state’s engine. When you are promoted to Assistant commissioner, you will need to pass the competitive CSS examination.
Central Superior Services CSS employs people from all across Pakistan across 12 departments that are part of the Federal Government FG. Bureaucrats are CSS officers who oversee all bureaucratic activities of the civilian government and the government’s secretariats, directorates, and secretariats in the cabinet of Pakistan.
How to become an assistant commissioner in Pakistan
CSS Exam exam and announce the results (FPSC) every year.
- Sections of CSS Exam
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
- Psychological Assessment
- Viva Questions
This is a way of educating readers that CSS tests can be difficult when you don’t know how to prepare with the help of smart strategies. This is what I have provided below.
- Pick your subject of choice to prepare.
- Take a look at the previous five-year documents.
- Concentrate especially on English.
- Your writing speed and accuracy have a lot to do with it.
- You are in control to control your stress and your time.
- The test of voce viva will test the strength of your psychological abilities, so you should get ready for it
- Leadership qualities.
- Co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
Career Paths Available After Becoming an Assistant Commissioner in Pakistan
In Pakistan, An Assistant Commissioner can be described as an official in the civil service who is in charge of the administration of a sub-division within the district. The possible career options when you become an Assistant Commissioner could include District Collector, and Deputy Commissioner Once you have gained experience in the position of Assistant Commissioner you could be eligible to advance to the post of District Commissioner or Deputy Commissioner which is the top position of administration within the district.
You might be eligible to apply for a position within the Provincial Civil Service, which is accountable for the management of the Province. Federal Civil Service: You might also apply for a job with the Federal Civil Service, which is in charge of the administration of the nation.Other positions in the government: There are many other government jobs that you might be qualified for once you have become an Assistant Commissioner. These include jobs in the police or military, as well as other international or national organizations. It’s important to remember that these careers will likely be contingent on your skills as well as your experience and ability in the role of Assistant Commissioner in addition to any additional training or education you might possess.
How Can You Prepare Yourself to Become an Assistant Commissioner?
- There are many ways to prepare yourself for a job in the field of assistant commissioner.
- You can earn a bachelor’s in a field that is connected to your interests, for example, criminal justice, public administration as well as business administration.
- Get relevant work experience via placements in internships or full-time employment in related areas to your field of interest.
- Think about obtaining a master’s degree, like an advanced master’s degree in public administration, or perhaps a law degree to improve your skills and understanding.
- Learn solid skills in leadership as well as management abilities and exceptional interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Meet with experts in your field and search out opportunities to serve as a volunteer or on boards or committees that relate to your particular area of interest.
- Examine the specific requirements and qualifications needed for assistant commissioner posts in the organization or agency you’re interested in, and then work to meet the qualifications.
- Stay informed about the latest happenings and trends in your field. Be aware of professional development opportunities that will help you improve your abilities and understanding.
How to Become an Assistant Commissioner
- A candidate who has graduated is eligible for this job. According to the eligibility criteria, there are three ways the aspirant could be selected for the post of Assistant Commissioner of Pakistan:
- Pass out CSS Exam. The candidate should be in the PAS Group or CSS Group CSS or
- Pass out PMS Exam Or
- Ministerial staff of the Civil Secretariat has shared for promotions as a PMS Official (Scale-17) which makes them eligible for posting to the position of Assistant Commissioner. The person who is the incumbent must have a law degree and at least two years of service in Scale-17 is qualified.
Training of Assistant Commissioner
After passing the CSS or PMS Examination or selection via promotion After being selected, the newly appointed employees will be sent for training. They are then appointed as Assistant Commissioners to the head of administrative levels at the Tehsil.
- 09 months for CSS qualifiers + PAS training.
- Six months of training for PMS Exam qualifiers + two years of service in the Secretariat to gain a general knowledge of the job.
- Six weeks of training for Superintendents prior to promotion to PMS Officer. Three months of instruction after initiation in PMS allows the promotees to be eligible to be posted in the capacity of assistant commissioner.
Qualification For Assistant Commissioner in Pakistan
Anyone who is looking to be Assistant Commissioner in Pakistan and is looking for the required qualifications has to be aware that the person is a minimum graduate. A single degree is not enough to be able to be the Assistant Commissar in Pakistan.
The person must also successfully pass the CSS test. CSS exams are mandatory for those looking to become Assistant Commissioners in Pakistan. If you’re also searching for this position, you must be aware that you need be able to able to pass CSS first before you can be able to be an ACP in Pakistan. It is among the most prestigious positions in Pakistan and most people want to be an ACP or ACP in Pakistan. Keep reading this article to find out more details.
Assistant Commissioner Salary / Benefits
The basic minimum pay rate is. 45,070. The maximum amount of Rs. 113,470. The government offers a variety of benefits and allowances for the Assistant Commissioners of posts in the BS-17 category. The Assistant Commissioner receives an additional salary (December) to the sum of 3,420 Rs. 3,420 per year. The government also provides accommodation, medical allowances, and official vehicle security personnel’s travel allowances along with personal allowances for employees from the Residence of the Assistant Commissioner.
Assistant Commissioner PayScale 2023
- The base pay is 45,070. House rental 16000
- The allowance for the conveyance of 8000
- Medical: 1847
- Fix allowance: 7000
- performance allowance: 18000
- Adhoc relief for 2023 4500
- Gross Salary: 105,000+Other benefits include driver’s licenses or cars, houses, fuel, and an allowance for utilities.
- The median monthly salary for an Assistant Commissioner in Pakistan is 105,000 PKR per month.
CSS Eligibility conditions
both genders in addition to individuals with at minimum an undergraduate degree from the 2nd division, and who are from 21 to 30 are eligible. The maximum age can be reduced by two years for certain categories that are defined
- Applications summits are held in September every year
- CSS Exam Months: February every year.
- CSS Fee: 2200
- The CSS cities to be examined include: Abbottabad, Bahawalpur, DI Khan, DG Khan, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Gilgit, Hyderabad, Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Larkana, Muzaffarabad, Multan, Peshawar, Quetta, Rawalpindi, Sargodha, and Sukkur
Compulsory Subjects (600 Marks)
- Essay 100 and English (Precis and Composition) 100
- General Knowledge General Knowledge Paper I General Science and Ability 100 General Science: (MCQs = 20 marks (subjective = 40 marks) The ability to be subjective is 40 points.)
- Paper: II Current Affairs 100
- Paper: III Pakistan Affairs 100
- Islamic Studies or Comparative Study of Major Religions (For Non-Muslims) 100
Optional Subjects (600 Marks)
All Groups of CSS Name
- Police Services of Pakistan (PSP)
The civil power of a federal and local government has the responsibility to stop and deter crimes as well as to maintain law and order in the community.
- District Management Group (DMG)
District Management Group (DMG)
DMG is also known by the name of Pakistan Administrative Services (PAS)
- Foreign Services of Pakistan (FSP )
- Customs group
- Group Accounts
- Group Commerce and Trade
- Group Income Tax
- Information Group
- Military Lands and Cantonment group (MLCG)
- Railways Group
- Postal Group
Also, Click Here Join Pak Navy as Sailor Jobs 2023 Online Registration