Sindh Rangers is going to recruit candidates in the near future. Candidates interested throughout Sindh province are invited to submit their applications online to Sindh Rangers jobs in 2023. Middle, Matric, and Intermediate graduates can be considered for Rangers jobs in 2023. Candidates can apply for only one position. Online registration is now open to applicants for Sindh Rangers jobs 2023 till the deadline. The registration process is online only and Sindh rangers will not accept applications made manually. In this article, we will give you all the details about Sindh Ranger jobs 2023 like the eligibility requirements, application cost, the last day for applying, as well as many more. Please visit www.joinpakrangerssindh.org to apply online for Sindh Ranger 1000+ jobs 2023.
Pakistan Sindh Rangers Jobs 2023 Registration Open
Pakistan Sindh Rangers Jobs 2023
Sindh Rangers has begun to accept applications online. All over Pakistan, the candidates are able to apply for the most recent Sindh Rangers jobs in 2023. Candidates with higher qualifications will be considered. You can apply online for Sindh Rangers jobs Sub-Inspector, Religious Teachers, Havildar / Naik, Sepoy Clerk, Sepoy General Duty, Sepoy Cook, Sepoy Mess Waiter, Sepoy Misalchi, and Non-Combatants who enrolled. Additionally, those who have no formal education may apply online for any of the following positions.
Sindh Ranger Jobs 2023 Schedule
|Day of publication||7 February 2023|
|Last Date||23 July 2023|
|Education is essential||Master, Matric and master, and|
Join Sindh Rangers Jobs 2023 Application Form
Anyone who is looking to join Sindh Rangers can submit their application online at the earliest time. The announcement says that the deadline for submitting the application online is fulfilled and is clearly stated in the announcement. Everyone who is a Pakistani patriotic citizenry and woman is eligible to apply for an open job. Candidates are advised to research the eligibility requirements and restrictions regarding age prior to making an application online. The requirements to determine eligibility and disqualifications are listed in the advertisement.
Also, Click Here Islamabad Police Written Result 2023 Merit List Check Online
Sindh Rangers jobs 2023 online apply
Sindh Rangers Bharti 2023 New vacant/recruitment of Sub Inspector General Duty, Khateeb, Hawaldar, Naik General Duty, Sipahi, cook, Sipahi Mess Waiter, Sipahi Msalchi and Sub Inspector). The par Rangers Jobs 2023 Apply Online Fill out the application form. Pakistan Rangers Jobs 2023 Latest advertisement. The vacancies will be published in an express paper. The complete information is provided below.
- Sub Inspector General Duty (Direct Entrant): FA/F.Sc or Equivalent
- Religion Instructor (Direct Entry): Matric, Fazil/Farigh Darse Nizami from any of the recognized religious institutions.
- Havaladar/Naik General Duty (Direct Entrant) : Matric or Equivalent
- Sepoy Clerk (Direct Entry): Fa/F.Sc with one year of diploma with a diploma in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Sepoy General Duty. Sepoy Cook, Sepoy Mess Waiter, and Sepoy Masalchi: 8th Class Passed
- Non-Combatant Enrolled (NCsE):8th Class Passed (except Sanitary Workers) 5th Class Passed (Sanitary Workers Only)
- candidates will be disqualified in the following case:
- Debarred, dismissed, or removed from all Government Department or Pakistan Rangers for reasons of discipline.
- Affirmed guilty in all Court of Law.
- Medically unfit for service previously from Pakistan Rangers or any other Government Department.
- Dismissed, removed, or removed without service by Pakistan Rangers in case of fake or fake educational documents.
- Retired or discharged from Pakistan Rangers at their own request and resigned from the service while the course of training at Pakistan Rangers.
- Candidates applying for registration for the first time with no objection Certificate (NOC) issued by the Head of Department of Government / Semi-Government Department who is a part of.
- Candidates who are currently employed within the Armed Forces / Civil Armed Forces and are currently on Overstay Leave (OSL) or absent without (AWOL) (AWOL) of an organization or Department / Organization
- Initial Medical
- Physical Test
- Written Test
- Final Medical
- Call Letters
- Training & Joining
How to Apply?
- For the application, process candidates are online registered at the Pakistan ranger official website using this link: https://www.joinpakrangerssindh.org.
- Shortlisted candidates must be required to report to the locations they have chosen on the dates specified at 6:00 AM. They will be notified via an SMS sent by “SINDHRANGER” along with an online registration slip for the physical exam as well as verification of the documents. the initial medical test and written exam (candidates are required to bring PT shoes and writing materials).
- Applications can also be made at the nearest ranger recruitment center.
- The applicant will also need to pay a registration fee.
- Candidates must present the necessary documents when they register for the initial registration i.e. the original Education Certificates and Computerized CNIC Original Domicile and 04 color passport-sized photos.
- Candidates must bring a pair of joggers or PT shoes to run 1 mile for a test.
- A physical or written test is not conducted for the non-combatants enrolled (NCsE) group.
- No matter what province or region Candidates are free to show up at any place of their choice.
Physical Standards for Sindh Ranger Jobs
If a person is currently employed in a Government or Semi Government Department, a No Objection Certificate (NOC) that has been authentically certified by the director of the department in question Department must be submitted in the original form when submitting the application process (no application is accepted without the NOC).
Physical Standards for Sindh Rangers
- Height. At least 5′ 6″ (5 feet, 6 inches).
- Chest. 33″ inch (including 1 1/2 inch expansion).
- Weight. Minimum of 121 Lbs (55 kgs approximately) and the maximum weight according to BMI.
- Medical examinations for the initial and final time.
Physical Standards for Civilians (Male)
- Age span: 18-30 years (All Grades)
- Minimum Height 5′-6″
- Minimal Chest Minimal Chest”, with 11/2 ” expansion
- Weight not less than 121lbs
The Physical Standards for Ex-Servicemen (Male)
- Sub Inspector – Age 45 Years
- Havildar / Naik – Age 40 Years
- Sepoy – Age 35
- Minimum Height 5′-6″
- The minimum chest measures 33 inches with 11/2″ of expansion
- A weight that is not less than 121 pounds
Physical Standards for Civilians (Female)
- Age range: 18-30 years (All Ages between 18 and 30 years old ()
- Minimum Height 5′-3″
- The weight is determined by medical guidelines.
- Marital Status married (No Permission to wed granted during the course of training)
Sindh Rangers Jobs Salary and Benefits
Pakistan Rangers is not only an organization that has good discipline and provides impressive salary packages but also provides accommodations for its employees, as well as their families as well. There are many advantages when you joining PAK rangers. They are those who are committed and eager to tackle new challenges for the country. Check out the following advantages:
Health and Medical Benefits
- Excellent pension Plans
- Training to improve physical fitness
- The cost of education is not charged to the family members of the candidate
- Payroll in time
- A respectable department to work in
- Benefits of having security at work