Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) job openings are government-related in Pakistan and are advertised and hired by the PPSC through its website www.ppsc.gop.pk. Candidates from across Punjab who have a degree of any level are eligible to apply for PPSC Jobs because it covers various jobs, ranging from entry-level to senior management in various government agencies and departments that are part of the Punjab Government.
PPSC Jobs 2023 Apply Online
PPSC Jobs 2023
People who wish to be employed in the departments mentioned above are encouraged to study the requirements carefully before applying according to the guidelines of the Punjab Public Service Commission.
What exactly is PPSC?
PPSC abbreviation as the Punjab Public Service Commission, is a government agency that is responsible for conducting transparent and fair exams to select qualified candidates for various departments within the Punjab Province. It was founded in 1937, and its headquarters is located in Lahore, Punjab. In order to apply for the PPSC Job, candidates must meet the eligibility requirements specified in the job announcement. Following PPSC online registration, candidates have to be able to pass a written exam and an interview that is conducted through the PPSC.
Benefits offered to PPSC Employment:
- Excellent salary and fringe benefits package.
- The chance to be part of a professional work environment.
- The satisfaction of providing public services.
Qualification Criteria to be eligible :
- For positions that are vacant, an MBBS / Masters / LLB in the field of study from an HEC-recognized institution is required for the application.
- The age for males and females should be 40 to 55 years old.
- The eligible Punjab Punjab-domiciled female, Male, or Transgender can apply.
Posts that are vacant
- Associate Professor Anaesthesia
- Associate Professor of Pulmonology
- Associate Professor Neurosurgery
- Associate Professor of Cardiology
- Assistant Professor in Pathology Microbiology Assistant Professor
Posts that are vacant within BISE Rawalpindi.
- Assistant Secretary/ Assistant Controller of Examinations
- The Deputy Secretary/Deputy Controller of Examinations
Posts that are vacant within the PFSA Lahore:
- Legal Advisor
- Law Enforcement Officer
To see a complete listing of open positions, please refer to the following PPSC.
How to apply
- Candidates who meet the criteria can apply online on the official website of the PPSC.
- The deadline for filing the application is October 23, 2023.
- Candidates are advised to pay the testing fees at (ATMs or Mobile Phone Banking/Internet Banks / Over the Counter by going to any 1 Link member bank Branch 1 Link Banks (Approx. 37 Banks).
- Following the registration process, roll number slips to take the written exam and the test schedule will be posted on the official website of PPSC and will be distributed to candidates who are eligible by SMS.
- Following the test, only those who pass are invited to an interview. Each applicant must bring their own original documents. For more information on Government Jobs check out our website.
Career Selection Process at PPSC
The PPSC process for determining a job generally consists of these steps:
- Written exam
- Medical exam
- Document confirmation
The written test is generally a multiple-choice exam that covers a range of topics, including general information, current affairs, and specific knowledge of the subject. The interview is normally performed by a group of experts. Medical examinations are performed to confirm that the applicant is physically and mentally ready to be a successful candidate. The verification of documents is performed to confirm that the applicant has supplied complete information on their application form.