The government of Sindh has announced Sindh Education Endowment Fund (SEEF) scholarship. The award is made available through Sindh Educational Endowment Fund Trust and College Education Department. SEEF offers scholarships for students from low-income families/meritorious students. receive a quality education at reliable Private and Public sector universities or institutions. Sindh Education Endowment Fund SEEF Scholarships cover only one year of tuition for the period 2022-23/2023-24.
SEEF scholarship is open to students within Business Administration, IT, Engineering, MBBS, BDS, and Pharmacy, as well as Law, Agriculture, and other Social Sciences programs. The last day to submit an application to be considered for SEEF Scholarship is September 30, 2023. Applicants should submit their applications together with the documents required in their application forms to their respective institutions or universities.
SEEF Scholarship For Undergraduate Students 2023 programs
SEEF Scholarship For Undergraduate Students 2023
The Sindh Education Endowment Fund (SEEF) Scholarship program is a worthy initiative designed to provide financial aid to worthy undergraduate students from Sindh, Pakistan. This program seeks to support gifted students who are facing financial challenges and allow them to pursue their education goals without having to worry about financial difficulties. Through the provision of grants, SEEF is hoping to promote the culture of higher learning and help in the overall growth of the region.Also, Click FIA Interview Result 2023 Naib Qasid Date
Sindh Education Endowment Fund SEEF Scholarship Quota
- Seats reserved for those who are in need and meritorious students, 86 percent
- Specially quota seats dedicated to students with special needs.
- Special quotas for minorities 02 percent
- Special offer to orphans Students at 5 percent
- Children from employees at the government of Sindh. Government of Sindh 05%
Sindh Education Endowment Fund SEEF Scholarship 2023 programs
SEEF scholarships are available to students in these programs
- Business Administration
- LLB (5 5)
- Doctor of Physiotherapy
- Information Technology
- B&D Pharmacy (4 years)
- Agriculture Engineering
- Medical (MBBS and BDS)
- Social Sciences
- The Veterinary Medicine (DVM)
What is the procedure to submit an application to be considered for SEEF Scholarship 2023
The application form for the SEEF Scholarship 2023 can be now available through the Sindh Education Endowment Fund website. Please visit: https://seef.sindh.gov.pk/ List of Universities/Institutions is available. The application forms can be downloaded.
Sindh Education Endowment Fund SEEF Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2023
- The applicant must be domiciled within Sindh in permanent residence within the province of Sindh.
- The candidates who are deserving must be enrolled in approved institutions and Universities for the academic period 2022-23/2023-24. Students with at least a GPA average of 2.5 or 60 or higher.
- The income certificate must be approved by the relevant Assistant Commissioner Revenue/ FBR.
- An income certificate issued by any other official will not be accepted.
- The children of parents working in the government service must present the Service Certificate of their parent, issued by the head of the Institution or Department which falls in the lower income categories.
- Parents and guardians of the students earn annual net earnings from all sources, not more than the amount allowed by law.
- External panel members, the self-financing scheme, overseas admission, and Foreign Education aren’t allowed to be entertained.
- Online learning and Executive education and students who are part-time do not qualify.
- The marks or scores obtained by students must not be lower than a 2.5 GPA. This is equivalent to 60%.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. The required documents must be included.
- Incomplete or incorrect information will make the candidate ineligible for the Scholarship.
- Students who drop out or left will never be entertained.