The Higher Education Commission announces the schedule of registration for the Higher Education Aptitude Test. The Education Testing Council (ETC), which administers the HAT, is responsible for all HEC scholarship awards and admission to MS/M Phil programs through a uniform, transparent, and accessible selection process.
The registration deadline for HAT is set for October 17, 2023. The probable date for the test is October 29, 2023. Any change in test date will be communicated through www.hec.gov.pk and http://etc.hec.gov.pk Applicants who have already applied for MS/MPhil admission or HEC scholarships and who intend to apply for HEC-sponsored scholarships or for admission to MS/MPhil programs in any HEC recognized university may apply for registration.
HEC HAT Test Schedule 2023 Registration Form
HEC HAT Test Schedule 2023
Registration for the Higher Education Commission HAT Test Schedule 2023 has begun. Students who wish to apply for HEC scholarships or admission into MPhil and MS programs in Private and Government universities through uniform and accessible procedures. HEC HAT test date 2023 registration form online download The last date is shown here for students. Every year, the Higher Education Commission administers the Higher Education Aptitude Test HAT through the Education Testing Council.
Students who have applied online for HEC scholarships can apply for HAT 2023 to receive this scholarship. Applicants who wish to apply for a HEC scholarship at a future date can also apply. HEC Indigenous Scholarships for Ph.D. Students will also be made available. This test is still not closed. This test will remain valid for two years if you apply before the deadline. Scroll down to find out more about the HEC HAT Test Schedule for 2023.
The Higher Education Commission (HEC), announced this week that you can take the HEC HAT Test if you applied in June 2023. The entrance test will take place in the second half of June 2024. HEC will only administer one test. The Council will then decide who is eligible to take it. Only a small number of scholarships are available.
Who can apply for the Higher Education Aptitude Test (HAT)?
- Who has already applied for MS/MPhil admission OR HEC scholarship via portal to the final selection process?
- Who plans to apply for scholarship schemes that will be advertised in the future, including those sponsored by HEC Pakistani universities?
- Who is interested in getting admission to MS/M Phil programs in both public and private Universities in Pakistan
How do I apply for the HEC Aptitude Test?
- For registration, please visit the following link: http://etc.hec.gov.pk.
- In case of any query during the online registration, please visit onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk or visit HEC regional offices for guidance.
- The submission of an application is divided into two stages. Complete your profile using “My Profile”, and submit an application using the link “Higher Education Aptitude Test”.
- Applications in SAVE mode or incomplete applications will not be accepted for testing.
- Each candidate will pay PKR 2000/= for the HAT test. Candidates will deposit the fee amount via Link bill invoice participating banks/ATM/Internet banking/Mobil App/EasyPessa/JazCash/UPaisa.
- Open/sign in to your mobile app and click on Bill Payment or Payment Services.
- Enter the ETC Portal consumer number and click on the 1bill Invoice Payment Services. After you have seen the details, click on the payment button.
- Verify online payment by clicking on the ETC dashboard.
- The test fee cannot be refunded or transferred.