Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Scholarship 2023, The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) provides a range of scholarships to students from abroad including Pakistani students. These scholarships are provided through Saudi Arabia’s Saudi universities, government as well as other organizations. The most popular kind of KSA award is a fully-funded award. This kind of scholarship pays for all the costs of a student such as fees, tuition as well as living expenses and travel expenses.
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia announces fully-funded scholarships for Pakistani students at 25 Saudi universities. The scholarships are for diploma, bachelor Master, Master’s, and Ph.D. programs within the Kingdom. Students who reside in Pakistan as well as overseas Pakistanis who reside within Saudi Arabia Kingdom of Saudi Arabia can apply for these scholarships.
The scholarships are available to students from all disciplines. An allowance per month of 990 Saudi Riyal (SR) will be awarded to students in science, and 850 SR to humanities students. 3 months of furnishing allowances will be also given when you arrive at KSA for married scholars. The scholarship also covers the entire tuition fee as well as other costs.
These scholarships are available for the majority of disciplines including Political Science and Law Education, Administration, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Agriculture, Arabic / Islamic Studies, and Media Sciences. Students are required to make an application directly at the aforementioned universities. Pakistani students are eligible to apply to 25 of the top universities in Saudi Arabia. Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The universities will submit applications directly to the Saudi Ministry of Education. Saudi Ministry of Education will complete the list of selected students.
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Scholarship 2023
KSA scholarships are available to undergraduate, master’s as well and PhD scholars. They also are available to students from a variety of areas, including engineering, science as well as medicine, business, and arts. To apply for the KSA scholarship, applicants must normally contact the school or other organization that offers scholarships directly. The process of applying for the scholarship will vary according to the organization offering the scholarship.
Here are a few of the most well-known KSA scholarships available to Pakistani students:
- King Fahd The University Scholarship
- King Abdullah University Scholarship
- Islamic University of Madinah Scholarship
- Islamic Development Bank Scholarship
- Government of Saudi Arabia Scholarship
- Mahmoud Saleh Rabbani Award
In addition to these awards, There are also several other KSA scholarships for Pakistani students. Students can find scholarships on the internet or by contacting the local consulate or embassy. Here are some suggestions to use when applying for KSA scholarship opportunities:
- Get started early on your research. The process of applying for a variety of KSA scholarship programs can be long and extremely competitive.
- Be sure to satisfy all eligibility conditions. Each scholarship has specific requirements for eligibility, including GPA as well as language skills and the field of study.
- Make sure you have a solid application. Your application must include all the required documents like transcripts, letters of reference, and a personal essay.
- Make sure you proofread your application thoroughly. Check for mistakes in spelling or grammar.
- Make sure you submit your application by the deadline. The majority of KSA applications for scholarships are due by a certain date.
Suadi Arabia Scholarships for Pakistani students includes:
- Monthly allowances of 990 Saudi Riyal (SR) for students in science and 880 SR for those studying humanities.
- Free accommodation.
- 3 months of allowance for furnishing married Scholars.
- Return air tickets.
- Free Medical for the student and their family members in the event of marriage.
- Three months of graduation benefit to allow for the shipment of books.
- A meal on campus is served for free.
How to Apply for a Scholarship
- Students have to directly apply on the KSA Ministry of Education online portal at https://studyinsaudi.moe.gov.sa/
- Each University has its own eligibility criteria and application time frame, students need to consult the website for the eligibility criteria of each discipline/Course/University.
Saudi Arabia Scholarships Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicant must be Pakistani (or AJK National.
- Both female and male students are admissible
- Age range 17 to 25, for bachelor. must be between 30 and 35 years of old to be eligible for Masters Programs and a minimum of 35 years old for Ph.D. programs on the deadline of the application process.
- The applicant should not hold any other scholarship when they apply for the Saudi Scholarship. this scholarship. Saudi Scholarship.
- The applicant cannot have any criminal convictions.
Liste of 25 universities with fully funded scholarships in KSA
The applicants are advised to check the website of their university to apply for admission according to the following instructions:
|S. No.||University Name||Website|
|5||Imam Muhammad ibn Saud Islamic University||www.iu.edu.sa|
|6||King Saud University||www.ksu.edu.sa|
|7||King Abdul Aziz University||www.kau.edu.sa|
|8||Hafar Al Batin University||www.uhb.edu.sa|
|9||King Faisal University||www.kfu.edu.sa|
|10||King Khalid University||www.portal.kku.edu.sa|
|16||Al Jouf University||www.ju.edu.sa|
|17||Al Baha University||www.prtal.bu.edu.sa|
|20||Northern Border University||www.nbu.edu.sa|
|21||Princess Nora University||www.pnu.edu.sa|
|22||Imam Abdulrahman University||www.iau.edu.sa|
|23||Prince Sattam bin Abdul Aziz University||www.psau.edu.sa|