Are you looking to join the Pak Army After Matric then here’s the full description of what you can expect? Men at Their Best is a slogan used to describe this particular Pakistan Army as this is the perfect department in Pakistan and it is ideal for all Pakistani that they join Pak Army and serve the nation. However, there is a criterion for selection that means no one can join the Pakistan Army. There are numerous options for people who wish to join Pakistan Army After Matric, join the Pakistan Army After Inter, join the Pakistan Army after Graduation, or after FA and FSC. What are the selection requirements for which men are chosen to join the army? Here are all the details related to your queries.
How to Join Pak Army After Matric online apply
How to Join Pak Army After Matric
It is a goal for many, however, not everyone succeeds due to a variety of reasons. One of the reasons is ignorance. It is not easy for everyone to apply for Pakistan Army after matric. Today, everyone owns an iPhone & Android and has access to the internet.
If you’re one of those looking to find out more details about Pak military jobs for 2022 at the matric base. This article gives you all the assistance that you need to be a part of the Pak army. In this article, you’ll learn the requirements to be a soldier and, more importantly, the fields you can choose from in the event you decide to join the army.
Join Pak Army After Matric
The criteria for every field of the Pak army differs, and you need to be able to meet these criteria in order to be considered. In addition, you’ll be able to see the fields that you can choose from when applying to the army following your matriculation.
How to Register For Join Pak Army After Matric
We will now discuss the process of registering to join the Pak Army after matric. When you are presented with an advertisement for jobs with the Pak army There are two options to select from which you could choose to join the Pakistan Army. To register as the sole applicant option, go to the official website that is run by the army or visit the closest Army Selection and Recruitment Centre to apply for registration.
You must pass the test following your application for the position. The email you receive will with all the information required for the exam, including the test date. The roll number you receive electronically will contain the time and date of the initial test.
After you have passed the test and interview After passing the test and interview, you will receive an email or a call by mail with regards to your application for Pak Army.
Join Pak Army As Soldier
The opportunity to become a soldier of the Pak army is one of the options you have after matriculating. Being a Sipahi within the Pak army lets you fight on the field against the nation’s enemies. Below are the criteria you must meet in order to be able to apply for a job within the Pak army:
Criteria for Soldier:
- Gender: Male
- Age 17-23 years old
- Height: 5’6”
If you satisfy these criteria then you can apply for the position of a soldier at Pak Fauj. All you have to wait is for the announcement in the local newspaper or on the Pakistan Army’s official website.
- A person who is not married
- The definition of nationality is that of a citizen of Pakistan
- Physical standards’ minimum height is 5′-4″ (162.5cm)
- Physical standards of weight according to the index of body mass
- The Matric certificate and the Matric Detail Marks Sheet (Both required).
- Education, with Matric at least 60% marks and students who have obtained 60% or higher marks in Matric are eligible to be a part of the Pakistan Army.
- Candidates with domicile within the specified area, such as Balochistan, FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan, District Neelum Azad Jammu Kashmir, District Kohistan, Chitral, Dir, Tehsil Bala Kot of district Mansehra in KPK, Tharparker and Tehsil Umer Kot in Sindh, District Rajanpur, Area of Cholistan Desert, Drawer Fort, Salamsar, Mojgarh and Dingarh of Punjab are eligible for an increase in 55% marks for Matric.
- Candidates who are Serving Army Soldiers who have 50 percent Marks in their Matric. They are qualified.
- Candidates who have duplicate/revised marks sheets or Matric certificates.
6 6. Colored photos that have been attested (front and reverse) by the Principal/Class 1 . Gazetted officer.
- Original certificate or complete Marks Sheet for Matric/FA/FSc/Equivalent. For the ‘O’ level or A’ level, it is mandatory to submit this Equivalence Certificate issued by the IBCC is required.
- Computerized National Identity Card for 18 and over and Computerized form “B” along with Guardian’s Computerized National Identity Card (Father or Mother) for those who are less than 18.
- A set of photocopies attested of the above-mentioned documents.
- The Matric Certificate as well as the Matric Detail Marks Sheet (Both mandatory). For O’level/’A’level and it is mandatory to submit Equivalence Certificate issued by the IBCC is required.
- “Not Recommended” twice by the ISSB/GHQ Selection and Review Board
- Medically ineligible by the Military Hospital Medical Board Appeal Medical Board.
- Medically ineligible by the Military Hospital Appeal Medical Board.
- Medically unfit as determined by the Military Hospital or Appeal Medical Board.
- Medically unfit as determined by the Military Hospital Medical Board Appeal Medical Board.
- The first step is that candidates must take part in the written/intelligence test that is based entirely on multiple choice questions that cover English, Pak Studies, Islamiat, and general knowledge.
- The candidates who are selected from the written exam will be called for a Physical test, which consists of a 1.6 km run in eight and 1/2 minutes 15 repetitions of push-ups in two minutes, and 15 repetitions of Sit Ups in 2 minutes and 3 times of Chin-Ups within 2 minutes and a ditch crossing 7′.4″X 7′.4 4”, with the depth of 4′
- Candidates who are selected from an examination will be moved ahead to an interview that will take place at AS&RC
- Following that, the candidates were shortlisted to go on towards taking the ISSB test.