NUMS National University of Medical Sciences NUMS has released the schedule of registration for the NUMS MDCAT exam in 2023. The NUMS entrance test is mandatory for admission to Medical and Dental colleges associated with NUMS. The registration process will begin on Monday, July 03, 2023. The deadline to make a NUMS MDCAT application is on July 4, 2023. NUMS MDCAT 2023 is scheduled to be scheduled on Sunday, September 03, 2023.
NUMS MDCAT Entry Test 2023 will be held in Pakistan along with centers internationally in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and The United States of America (USA) as well as in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA). The test timings for International test centers will be stated on admit cards. The test centers will be closed and sealed by 10:30 am on the day of the test. Candidates are able to choose one of the cities to take part in the entrance exam.
NUMS MDCAT 2023 Registration Dates
NUMS MDCAT 2023 Scheduling
Candidates are able to register online to take the NUMS Entrance test according to the following calendar:
- Online Registration Date 3 July 2023
- Online Registration Closing Date End Date: 24 July 2023
- MDCAT Test Date September 03, 2023
- Exam fees for centers located in Pakistan the following is PKR: 4200/4200/
- Exam fees to be paid at International Centers: USD: 100
The National University of Medical Sciences shall conduct a Medical Entrance Test for admissions to MBBS/BDS programs in affiliated Public and Private Sector Medical I Dental colleges/Institutions for session 2023-24.
NUMS is affiliated with private and public Dental and Medical Colleges
NUMS MDCAT and Aptitude tests are necessary to be passed in order to get admission into MBBS and BDS at the following universities:
- Army Medical College, Rawalpindi
- CMH Lahore Medical College and Institute of Dentistry, Lahore Cantt
- HITEC Institute for Medical Science Taxila Cantt
- Foundation University Medical College, Islamabad
- Bahria University Medical & Dental College, Karachi
- CMH Multan Institute of Medical Sciences, Multan Cantt
- Wah Medical College, Wah Cantt
- CMH Institute of Medical Sciences, Bahawalpur Cantt
- CMH Kharian Medical College, Kharian Cantt
- Karachi Institute of Medical Sciences, Malir Cantt
- Quetta Institute of Medical Sciences, Quetta Cantt
- Fazaia Medical College, Islamabad
- Fazaia Ruth Pfau Medical College, Karachi
NUMS MDCAT 2023 Test Centres
It will be simultaneously organized at the following locations:
- DG Khan
- Pano Aqil
NUMS MDCAT 2023 International Test Center
- United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- United States of America (USA)
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA)
NUMS MDCAT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have successfully passed the intermediate/HSSC PreMedical Group Exam or equivalent examination. But, those who are waiting for results may also apply. The presence in NUMS MDCAT does not give you the right to make an application or make a claim.
The syllabus for NUMS MDCAT 2023’s syllabus NUMS MDCAT 2023 exam is available on the NUMS website. Candidates should be recommended to study for their tests in accordance with the syllabus in their textbooks.
NuMS Test Entry 2023 Model
NUMS MDCAT is composed of two components:
Part-A shall be able to carry 95% of the weightage of the NUMS entry test in 2022. Part-A will consist in 150 MCQ questions that are given a fixed duration of 150 minutes with the following breakdowns:
- Biology = 35%
- Chemistry = 25 percent
- Physics = 25 percent
- English = 10%
The Psychological Test is comprised of 100 MCQs, with a specified time limit of 30 minutes.
The test duration is one hour (02 hours and 30 minutes) and the total of the marks will be 200.
There are zero negative marks.
After 150 minutes of MDCAT, students be required to complete a 30-minute aptitude test. This is mandatory, but it is not a factor in the ranking of merit.
Also, Read the University Of The Punjab BS admission 2023